Remember back when we told you that Fucked Up had a new album on the horizon? Well that time is racing towards us faster than you can say “Byrdesdale Spa FC.” However we’ve still got a little ways to go before the June 7 street date. But alas! We’ve found a way to not only get you the whole album early but for you to score a bunch of exclusive content. We’re talking bonus 7″es, non-album tracks, posters.
The time has come for us to welcome back our dear old (and newly trademarked) friend Buy Early Get Now.
For its ninth birthday, Buy Early Get Now is getting the Fucked Up treatment and by placing a pre-order via mail order directly from us*or at a trusted local independent retailer for David Comes To Life on CD or 2xLP beginning Tuesday April 26, you’ll get the following:
- Instant download of 5 non-album songs plus the pre-album digital singles as MP3s on April 26.
- A full 192k album stream and hi-quality album download in 4 parts over 4 days from May 10-13.
- The CD or 2xLP and exclusive poster mailed to your house via Matastore or available to pick up on June 7.
- Download of Record Store Day Exclusive David’s Town comp on June 7.
- 4 bonus 7″es of 7 extra non-album songs available to pick up on June 28.
And, as always, if you don’t live anywhere near a participating retailer, you can always pre-order David Comes To Life directly from the Matador Store.
For more info on Buy Early Get Now click HERE or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
*Any UK/EU shoppers can mail order HERE.