Look, I know you guys are the best in the business. We’re practically choking to death on gold record plaques, high chart entries and major label copy-cat campaigners trying to sweat your hottest innovations.
All of that said, I am very, no check that, MEGA disappointed that we’ve yet to introduce a scheme for one of our elite artists (Kurt Vile? Julian Plenti? Ted Leo?) nearly as exciting as THE RICHIE KOTZEN PEACE SIGN VIP EXPERIENCE. You know that expression, “freedom’s just a word for nothing left to lose?” Well, in this instance, $100.00 is just another sum that will grant you access to a Richie Kotzen soundcheck. But wait…….keep waiting…..a bit longer. OK, that’s enough waiting. THERE’S MORE!
* – A meet and greet with Richie! Come meet RIchie, have your photo taken with him and get one personal item signed.
* - An autographed, limited edition RICHIE KOTZEN 2010 PEACE SIGN WORLD TOUR COMMEMORATIVE POSTER! (In addition to your personal item, RIchie will also personalize the poster for you at the meet and greet if you’d like)
* – A RICHIE KOTZEN VIP COMMEMORATIVE LAMINATE!
* A RICHIE KOTZEN 2010 PEACE SIGN WORLD TOUR T-SHIRT.
* - A copy of Richie’s new CD PEACE SIGN
Hot stuff, eh? Keep in mind, while Kotzen’s handlers have some mild disclaimers in place, there’s no mention, for instance, of the legendary axeman placing any restrictions on what sort of personalization you’d like on your poster or signed item. So presumably, “C.C. Deville sucks, with love, RItchie” is still within bounds.